At Waimea Junior Rugby we have approx 310 children across various ages from 5 years up to 15 years.
We are one of the biggest Junior Rugby Clubs in the Nelson/Tasman region.
With our quality coaching, these youngsters move up the grades and with good training and discipline can go on to represent the Waimea Old Boys Club in the provincial teams
We are a club that believes in helping support the local community also. We have various events throughout the rugby season to promote our Club and its teams, their sponsors, and to put back into the community.
ETHICS AND VALUES
The Waimea Old Boys Rugby Club are committed to fulfilling and upholding the following values and standards:
* To play to win but to play to enjoy.
* To aspire to be the very best rugby club we can.
* To play as one Club and to foster team spirit across ALL teams.
* To help all players achieve their full potential regardless of age, standard or ability.
* To provide the very highest standards of coaching and support that we can.
* To foster an environment based on friendship, trust, transparency and respect.
* To create Ambassadors of the club and role models for the game of rugby
* To promote equal access and opportunity for all.