What is Tri-touch?
It is for anyone who wants to be involved in the sport of touch rugby.
This means people:
- With intellectual disability
- New to the game of touch rugby
- Social level player
- Can walk
- Mainstream Player/enabler to help facilitate or enable players
We play a slightly modified version of Touch Rugby to allow our players to learn the skills of touch rugby as well as being a part of a wider community and culture.
Thursdays at 5.30pm - 6.15pm
Starting 17th November for 4 weeks
Jubilee Park (field 2 - left of the clubrooms, closest to the skatepark)
Waimea Old Boys Rugby Club
Age: College Age & Adults
What to bring each week:
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear for being active.
- A filled bottle of water.
All equipment will be provided.
Any questions or queries please contact Shar: sportsmanagerWOB@gmail.com
Our new TRI Touch Programme was inspired by TRI Rugby.
Check out more details about this great programme here.